Step 5 is the final step where HARMONY DECISION MAKER automatically summarizes your full analysis into a “Design Experiment” format that clearly answers the WHAT FOR, HOW TO and WHY’s related to your new Decision Resolution.
- 1. Harmony will show you the hint at the start of this step.
- 2. The summary of your analysis:
- 2.1. WHY#1 is a summary of Step 1 to answer why a change is needed.
- 2.2. WHAT FOR is a summary of the PROS you want to gain and retain and CONS you don’t want to gain and retain to answer what the objective is of the new change.
- 2.3. WHY#2 is a summary of assumptions challenged in Step 3 and YES, BUTS that needed to be overcome in Step 4.
- 2.4. HOW TO is a summary of the full Tactic from Steps 3 and 4.
- 3. You can edit any box by clicking on it.