Step 3 is how to RESOLVE YOUR AND THEIR Decision with 4 different OPTIONS rather than compromising and giving up PROS you/them WANT to gain or keep and/or retaining CONS you/them DON’T WANT to gain or keep. The 4 options include:
Option 1) CHANGE++:
What can you add to retain + of NO CHANGE (1st+) and not gain – OF CHANGE (2nd+)
Option 2) NO CHANGE++:
What can you add to gain + of CHANGE (1st+) and to lose – OF NO CHANGE (2nd+)
Option 3) WHEN + WHEN NOT:
When should you CHANGE + When should you NO CHANGE/use ALTERNATIVE
Option 4) ANOTHER CHANGE:
What other change can get you more PROS and less CONS.
Option 1) CHANGE++:
- Harmony will show you the hint at the start of this step.
- When clicked on “Next Option”, it will show all 4 options step by step.
- Choose any one option from 4 methods and click on “Resolve” button.
- Once you clicked on “Resolve” button, Harmony will ask you to choose resolution methods from “Simple” or “Advanced”.
- When clicked on “Simple” method, Harmony will ask you 2 questions: 1st + : What can you ADD to your CHANGE to ensure you don’t have to give up PROS of NO CHANGE? 2nd + : What can you ADD to your CHANGE to ensure you don’t get the CONS of CHANGE? Once you enter the answers of these questions, click on “OK” to submit.
- Click “Update” button or double click on CHANGE box to choose “Advanced” resolution method.
- When clicked on “Advanced” method, Harmony will populate Assumptions, Injection and ask to input How to.
- Using same process you can resolve with all 4 methods and select the appropriate one for the results.
- On this step you will see the score of each decision criteria as well as PROS, CONS and TOTAL of CHANGE and NO CHANGE.
- When clicked on “Done”, Harmony will show you the clear WINNER from CHANGE and NO CHANGE. If you are satisfied with this decision, click on “Go to Step 4”. If not, you can select “Rescore” or to use Traditional ProConCloud Step 3 to “Analyze” it deeper.